Wednesday 6 November 2013

Swimming Ribbon Day 2013




I went swimming. 
I got a blue and a green ribbon. 
By Shanann


 Yesterday we went to the Special Olympics Swimming Event. There were lots of people there. I came first in breaststroke, second in backstroke and fourth in freestyle. 

It was fun and hard. 

By Troy Tu


 On the first race Troy Tu came first. I came second on breaststroke. On the second race I came third at backstroke. On the last race I was getting tired. I came fifth. (That means I don’t have enough energy left). I have ribbons. Second is for breaststroke, third is for backstroke and fifth is for freestyle.

By Troy Ta


 I went to Swimming Ribbon Day. I did freestyle, backstroke and kickboard. It was fun. By William





I went swimming with my class to the Swimming Ribbon Day. There were lots of other schools there as well. I got two ribbons. I came fourth in the 15 meters walking race. I came second in the kickboard race. It was my first Swimming Sports Day. It was good. I am happy. 

By Reggie.  





Reggie and I sang a song.




 I did the kickboard race. 



I swim to the end and come back again. 


I got my first swimming ribbon.  


By Ben


On Tuesday we went to Swimming Ribbon Day. I am so happy because I got ribbons. I did kickboard, backstroke and breaststroke. 

My Mum is so happy that I got ribbons. 

By Katy











1 comment:

  1. Brilliant kids well done u have done sommerville proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete