Tuesday 1 April 2014

Today we learnt about April Fools Day


Today we learnt about April Fools Day

April Fools' Day (sometimes called All Fools' Day) is celebrated on 1 April every year. It is not a national holiday, but is widely recognized and celebrated in various countries as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other called April fools.

We played practical jokes on each other


It was very funny when I went to Val's class to ask for "Free Money." Val laughed and she said I don't have any free money but I have free lollies. By Natasha


It was funny when someone had stolen our chairs. We had to sit or lay down on the floor. By Vikki


It took us a long time to find them


All of Edgewater College had a fire drill. 

We had to evacuate the building.

There was no fire!


I really liked it when Bradley said the soap was empty and fooled Kevin. By Allan

It was jokes. I thought it was amazing. By Nathan.

I liked it when I went to Val's class to ask for "Free Money" it made me laugh. By Brenann.

Well done Kevin. You pranked me from when I got out of the taxi. Since you pranked me I started to set off a chain of pranks by myself. By Bradley


Click on these April Fool links:







No comments:

Post a Comment