Thursday 15 May 2014

Cheering for the Breakers by Vikki

We went to see the Breakers and I was excited to see them because they are strong and good at playing basketball. At first I was sitting down and watching the Breakers and I was laughing because the Breakers said to stand up and cheer.


The Breakers chose some students to play basketball with them and won the game.


After the game they gave us a magazine. We went to them to ask to sign their names.


I was listening to the Breakers. They said we must watch the students playing before we get a chance. I did not look well enough so I had to ask Brennan. We started to laugh when Allan said that the Breakers missed the basket. I was asking Kevin what to do and he told me to just keep watching the Breakers.

When it was finished Mr B took us home and I thanked him. I went into my house and said hello to my parents and told them all about the exciting game.


No comments:

Post a Comment