Thursday 29 May 2014

Concert Report

We enjoyed the APO Young Achievers concert at the Central City Library,

A violin.
 Every year the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra chooses the most talented young musicians and provides opportunities for them to develop their potential through a mentoring programme. We welcome these young stars to our series in a programme featuring a variety of instruments.

Allan
 I liked the sound of the bassoon,I liked the music she played.

I also liked the flute because the girl who was playing it was really good at playing. The music was awesome, it sounded good and made me feel energetic.

Vikki 
I liked the sound of the piano. The piano player was joining in with the other musicians.the music sounded very happy.The music was great because it made me feel happy. 

Nathan
 The lady who was playing the tuba she played a very long piece of music.the girl was playing the violin with the bow and with her fingers,it was so amazing. 

Natasha
My favourite instrument was the violin because i liked the sound it made,it made me feel happy.the man who was playing the piano was very good.i also liked it when the girl was playing the tuba because she did different styles of notes.

Bradley
At the auckland library concert i heard six instruments being played.two of my favourite instruments that were played together were the piano and the tuba because the music sounded humorous in a good way.i also liked the flute because it brings a very sweet and yet mysterious sound the concert.

Aidan
My favourite instrument was the trumpet because it sounded loud, like a marching beat. I also liked the tuba because the tune was good,it made me feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment