Wednesday 2 July 2014

Headway Art - Still Life

We have been working on our Headway Art.



We are learning about "Still Life".





Gabrielle is teaching us how to draw a sketch.





We are drawing chairs.


     



We drew pictures of chairs at different angles. We put water all over our picture. Then we used pastels to colour in the seats, backs and legs of the chairs. I really enjoyed doing the art because it was something different. It made me feel very excited. By Natasha.


We draw chairs that all go together. It was difficult for me but I did draw chairs and that was perfect.  

After we drew the chairs we used the art pencil and drew over the lines.We put brushed water over the pencil lines. Then we used ink to paint over the lines. 

Then we stopped and listened to Gabrelle talk about colours. I picked purple and blue. I coloured it in using our fingers. It felt weird on my fingers. It was really, really dirty. Art was cool and lots of fun. I really liked it. By Vikki


We used Indian ink and dye. 

You brush on the pencil lines.

I like chair picture I made. 

It was amazing.

By Nathan


We did some chair art on a piece of paper. We wet the paper and then used Indian ink on the line.  After that we used chalk pastels to colour the backs and the fronts. I felt really happy because I like the feeling of drawing with the pencil. By Allan



































No comments:

Post a Comment