Tuesday 16 September 2014

Basketball Ribbon Day 2014






Today at the Basketball Ribbon Day I played well with my team and I shared the ball. I saw some people running with the ball. I felt really good when I had finished Basketball.

 Allan

Displaying Screenshot 2014-09-16 at 2.10.45 PM.png



I saw Mt Roskill passing the ball. 
I scored some goals. 

I enjoyed my day. 

Nathan
Displaying baskeall.jpg

 I really enjoyed playing Basketball today. I liked my team because we are the best. It was a fun day. I play fair with the team. I liked playing Basketball because it was fun. I had a good day. Vikki


I really liked going to Basketball Ribbon Day. I felt like our team was working very well together in all of the games.

I also saw a couple of old friends participating in the Ribbon day, some of whom came to Sommerville Special School at one point.

Overall, I thought the Basketball Ribbon Day was a good day to meet up with friends as well as play in the competitions. 

Bradley  

I saw lots of other schools there. I was very good at getting the ball in the hoop. I felt very happy that we won all our games. For one game our team let the other team have a chance at getting a goal. I think our team did very well. It was a fun day.  Natasha

Displaying Screenshot 2014-09-16 at 2.20.56 PM.png


I played good and I felt happy to play basketball.  My team was good at basketball.We won all our games.We helped the other team because they were smaller than us. Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment