Thursday 19 February 2015

Holidays By Natasha

In the holidays I have been going to the gym at Lloyd Elsmore with Mum. I got a gym membership for Christmas from my mum and nana. First I got measured by Denise at the gym and got given a new yellow program. I did walking on the treadmill and I did the cross trainer. I also did the cycle and the row. I did the circuit and a squat.

gym.JPG


I had a nutrition appointment with Tazza. He took me in to the meeting room. He measured me and took my blood parer. He looked at what food I have been eating. He also told me I need to eat healthy food because I am now going to the gym.




After I finished the yellow program I got a new blue program. It had two new machines instead of the squat. The two machines are to make my arms stronger. At the start Mum was helping me. Now Mum sits at the table and I go on the machines by myself. It was hard going to the gym the first time I went. Its much easier now.


Its really fun going to the gym, it was a really good Christmas present!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment