Sunday 22 February 2015

We went to the Edgewater College Library

We went to the Edgewater College Library for the first time on Wednesday. 



We are able to get one or two books out. I got a Dr Seuss and a Troll book. They were nice. They had good pictures. Lauren


I got a Hobbit book and a Taylor Swift book. I like to read the books. Joseph 



I got Bridge of Swords. It is very similar to Game of Thrones. I liked it because it was suitable for my age. Bradley.


I got The Thirty Nine Storey Tree House. It was a very funny book. It was interesting to learn about what they did in their tree house. Natasha


I got King Kong and the Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs. The dinosaurs were my favourite. Michael



I got How Things Work Today. It shows how things work. My favourite thing was the computer. Finn 



I got Iorn Man and a food book. I liked the food book because it had good recipes to make good fast food. Aidan 



I got Seals and Waterhole. The animals went to the waterhole but it was empty. The Seals book was about a lot of seals. They were swimming. 



The Cinderella book was easy to read. The Cars book was interesting. Brennan  




Next week we will take our books back to the library and  chose some cool new books.    


No comments:

Post a Comment