Wednesday 1 April 2015

1 April 200015

It's time to learn about April Fools Day.



April Fools car parking at Edgewater College.


Finn

April Fools Day was the first day of April. It’s about pranks that people plays jokes. At Edgewater College there was a sheet says Kevin has gone to the hospital to have a baby in front of the door. At Val’s class there was another sheet says men do not have babies in front of the door.



Brennan

On April fools day Kevin made a funny jokes on us at school.When I got to school I had to read the notice on the door.When I have read the notice on the door I had to go to room1. When I got to room1 the teacher’ said it was just a joke and we went back to class. We went in to the classroom and the kids said it’s April Fools day.I got a day sheet and on the day sheet the words was upside down and I just  laughed.



Natasha

Today is the first of April and its April Fool’s day. On April Fool’s day people play pranks on each other. When i arrived at school this morning I saw a sign on the class room door. It said Kevin had gone to the hospital to have a baby and we had to go to Val’s class because Val was teaching our class. I went to Val’s class and on her door there was a sign that said men can not have baby’s go back to class. I went back to class and it was just a prank. I was laughing. In class our chair’s were sellotaped to our desk’s and the writing on the timetable was backwards. At first I could not read it. The time on the clock was wrong and the bad side of the board was now the good side of the board. Lauren, Michael and I were hiding from Brennan, Keenen, Finn and Jordan. When they came in class we said April Fools and they laughed. April Fools is a funny day.    



On April Fools day by Michael



There is the paper on the door. The paper said Kevin has gone to the hospital to have a baby.

April Fool Men do not have babies.


I put a whoopee cushion on  Lauren’s chair.  When she sit on the chair it sounds funny. Lauren said “what was that noise?” Then I say “April Fools!”  


April Fools tricks by Joseph

I watch April FooI trick on our blog

I like the police chase the man at the shopping mall



l like the pink spot elephant

Lauren 

This morning our chairs
were sellotaped  to  the  
table. Kevin  said he was having a baby .
Another paper said  men  cannot
have babies go back to class.
I went back to class. Kevin  
was hiding he was playing a
trick on us.
Shyama told us to go away.
Our day sheet was backwards.
We could not read it.
Someone needed to help me do the reading.
April fools day makes me happy.


Aprils Fool by Bradley

Before I went to school this morning, I have thought of a prank I could on Kevin for April Fool’s day today. My idea was that I could go to school in my mufti clothes, and then switch back to my school uniform as soon as I got to my class. While my parents and I thought it was a good prank to do, my parents thought it won’t be appropriate because we were not allowed to wear our mufti at school if it’s not mufti day. Though I was disappointed, I still had many other tricks up my sleeve.

As soon as I got to school, I prepared myself for work, such as taking out my plants and getting my time table sorted out. What I deliberately did not do was take my lunch box and home/school book out, in hopes of making the teachers realise whose book was missing. At morning tea, I took out my home/school book out and gave it to the teachers, I then realised that they did have a book missing, but they did not mention that I did not bring my home/school book out.



Keenen

Today is April fool’s Day.

This morning something happened at school. We looked at the paper on the door. The paper said Kevin is at the hospital to have a baby. Another paper said go to Val’s class but Shyama told us to go away, So we ran away back to class. In Kevin’s class it only Michael, Lauren and Natasha hiding behind a desk and they called out April Fool’s day. We were all surprised because it was spectacular inside our class.

We went to check on the chromebook to look at the class blog and April Fool’s day on the google. I could not see anything because my chromebook was black. Someone had turned off the screen light!



About  April Fools Day By Jordan

April Fools Day   is sometimes called All  Fools Day. April Fools Day  is not a national holiday in any country.  Canada, Europe  Australia Brazil United states
But when People play jokes to each other and The rome Festival of Hilavia and the holi Festival of India in Chuse    Canterbury Tales (1392) in Ccotland April Fools day is traditionally called Huntygowk day .


  

No comments:

Post a Comment