Wednesday 22 April 2015

Term 2


 Look out! We are back!

I was looking forwards to coming back to school so I can get my maths results. Bradley


I was glad to come back to school so I could see all my friends. Natasha


I came back to school after breakfast. I go to Edgewater College. I met my friends. Keenan


I am glad to be back at school so I can do my work in peace and quiet. Aidan



I am excited to see my friends. Lauren


I went back to school. My Mum signed my contract. I got my new Body Works Book. Michael.


I came back to school on the 20th of April because the holidays were finished. Finn


I was looking for my friends Lauren, Michael, Aidan and Keenen. Joseph


I was excited to be back at school because I missed all my friends. Brennan





I am happy to be back at school because I came back to school to work hard on my work. Jordan








2 comments:

  1. It's good to be back. Looking forward to lots of learning this term. What are you most looking forward to this term?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super cool pictures!
    I love being back at school and seeing all the fantastic work everyone is doing !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a fabulous learning term everyone
    Donna

    ReplyDelete