Friday 5 June 2015

Edgewater Fitness Survey

On Thursday we met with the senior Edgewater Class that are going to work with us to improve our fitness. The class completed a "Fitness Survey" with us. They asked us questions about our fitness, the activities we enjoy and got to know us. 

They will make up an activity programme to help us get fit. We will have seven exercise sessions working together at the school gym. Keep reading our blog to find out what happens. 




We are enjoying the exercise programme. 
Look at the photos of us exercising.

We walked on the balance beam and we run and jump on the mat. I feel proud when I did the fitness in the big gym. Aidan.

I liked playing basketball with our friends in the big gym. I liked climbing up the big rope. I was excited. Lauren

I have been playing basketball. I am getting better at jumping. I got the ball stuck on the hoop. I laughed because it was stuck. I jumped up to get the ball down. Finn

I be careful balancing on the beam. I feel a little bit scared. I be brave and do it. Michael

Some of the Headway fitness was hard. Throwing the basket ball at the hoop was hard but the senior students helped like telling me where to throw the ball at the black line and helped me do the skipping rope and I felt happy. Jordan 

I jumped on the trampoline and landed on the big mat. I throw the basketball through the hoop. I climb the ladder and touch the top. I felt happy because I did all the activities. Keenen

I liked walking on the balance beam. I tried my best to walk straight. It was fun to do. I felt happy because I did not give up. Brennan

I like basketball because I shoot the hoop and it makes me happy. Joseph

1 comment:

  1. We're looking forward to it too!! - Mrs Dawson

    ReplyDelete