Friday 25 September 2015

Our Film Festival entries are completed

We have finished !

After a busy term students have completed their Film Making Assignment. Our friends and families can look forward to viewing some very entertaining and original movies.



Our entry's are in for the 2015 Film Festival. Our films will be posted online on the Festival Website and on our class blog. Some of our films will be selected to screen at the Festival Opening on Wednesday 11 November at the Sylvia Park cinemas. 



Things I like ... by Aidan


Things that make me smile by Natasha


Slinky Jewellery by Brennan


Draw My Life by Joseph


Hi my name is Finn a movie by Finn


Draw my life by Jordan


Lego Battle by Keenen


Happy Dog by Lauren


Draw my life by Michael


Click to go to the  Maniakalani Film Festival 2015 web site

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete