Wednesday 4 November 2015

Edgewater 3 Students Are Starfish



A brilliant effort from all our swimmers at the 
Special Olympics Ribbon day. 



We tried our very best. Bradley 

We cheered for our friends. Brennan

I was a good sport. Aidan

I like kicking in the water. I won a walking race. Joseph

I did backstroke and  freestyle all by myself. I won a race. Lauren

I went to the swimming Sports at Henderson. I did a kick board race, freestyle and the team relay. I felt tired after the relay. Finn


I learned to do freestyle and kick board. I felt excited. Keenen

The pool was very deep. I did the kick board race. Lionel helped me start the race. I felt amazing. It was an awesome swim. Michael. 

I was in a 15 metre walk race. I enjoyed swimming. It was alright at the swimming. Jordan

I enjoyed swimming this year. I liked playing in the pool with my friends. Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment