Monday 16 November 2015

Swimming Certificates



We were presented with our 
Swimming Sports Certificates today.

I presented all the certificates to the class. I was proud of you all. Natasha

I felt very proud of myself. Brennan

I feel good when I got my certificate. Aidan

I though that getting a certificate was something different to getting a ribbon. Bradley

I am happy I like getting certificates for my swimming race. Lauren

I felt excited because I got three certificates. I am good at freestyle. Keenen

I was excited to get two swimming certificates. Michael

It was fun getting a certificate. Joseph

I felt happy getting my certificate. Jordan

I  am happy I got first, third and fourth place. Finn







1 comment:

  1. I really like that you are all feeling proud and happy and you have inspired me to keep working hard at my swimming lessons too. Maybe one day I'll get a certificate too. Well done Edgewater.

    ReplyDelete