Wednesday 23 December 2015

Camp Whatipu Comments


Camp Whatipu 2015

Here are some photos from camp. 





I was nervous when I used the cooker. I thought I was going to get burned. I was careful and safe. I didn't get burned. My food was fantastic. Aidan



Some of the walks we went on were really narrow and steep. They were very challenging. We saw some stunning views. Bradley




I went to Whatipu beach. I climbed up a big hill. Then I came down the hill. My camp was good. I cooked things. I went to the caves. I turned on the flashlight. Camp made me feel happy. Finn



I climbed up the mountain. Nicola took a picture with Finn and I. It was fun. Joseph



I felt horrified that the toilets didn't flush. I learnt about lighting candles. I liked everything about camp. Jordan




I liked putting up the tent. All my friends helped me. I cooked and used the cold outside shower! Camp was exciting. Brennan



I liked going on the bushwalk. I liked learning how to cook. The shower was COLD ! I like going camping a lot. Lauren




It was awesome camping with Edgewater 3! A great time had by all. Lots of quotable quotes. Thanks everyone for a fun time. Elly




I will go again on the next trip. Before I went I thought the long drop would be 2/10. but when I was there it was actually 9/10. Naki



The first Sommerville Special School Camp was just awesome. It was great to see the students learning how to do new things like put up tents and cook meals on portable cookers, looking after themselves and each other in a different environment. Great weather and a fantastic time in the outdoors. Bring on the next camp. Nicola








No comments:

Post a Comment