Tuesday 8 March 2016

Edgewater Whanau Athletic Sports Was Whanautastic





It was a lovely day outside for sports. I did some running, shot put and long jump. It was a hot day. Finn

My favorite thing was the running, shot put and long jump. I felt happy because it was a beautiful day. Lauren

I really liked the running track because it was not as competitive as some of the other sports on the field. The rules were more relaxed. Bradley

We do throwing the ball into the bucket at the gym. We throw the ball five times and you get points if you get it in the bucket. I feel excited because we like Athletics day. Troy

I am in Light Blue with my friends. I did long jump. It was fun to run and jump. I am happy to go go outside because I like sports. Katy.

Athletics day was really because I did a long jump. I landed on two feet. It was a big jump. I felt puffed. Michael

It was fun. I liked the face paint. I was Maroon. I play with the ball. Joseph.


3 comments:

  1. Michael, Mama and Poppa love watching you our darling. How cool you are. Tears of laughter and totally joy.
    How beautiful you are to watch my darling baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the way you really stretched your body forward for shot put. You have great strength. You are so, so strong too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, Mama and Poppa also loved the long jump...you are like a big giant with great big steps. Well done Michaeltron.
    You are our best ever. Mwah.
    Thanks to all the Teachers and especially your friends. How cool you guys are.

    ReplyDelete