Friday 4 March 2016

Self Portrait 2016


Every year we make a Self Portrait for our student record file. 
Here are our independent Self Portraits for 2016.





I like my pretty hair. I did it all myself .
Katy

I made it all by myself. I put my hair all around. I draw my mouth.
Lauren

My face is cool. 
Joseph

This is me myself. I draw it very carefully. It is really cool.
Michael

I think my picture has a lot of detail. 
Bradley

I like my long eyebrows and I like my enlarged smile.
Connor

I drew the uniform blue and I coloured the eyes brown, the lips red and I have black and brown hair. 
Finn

I draw my nose thicker and I draw my eyebrows black. I draw my hair and colour with a pencil. I draw my mouth without lips.
Troy

I like my self portrait I made lots of mistake on it but I finished it 
Jordan

1 comment:

  1. These are great - I loved looking through them and playing 'guess the portrait'. I nearly got them all correct. Fabulous work Edgewater.

    ReplyDelete