Friday 27 May 2016

Make a Water Safety Poster


            D.  Health and Safety            



3. Make a poster to show you understand the water safety rules.



IMG_1409.JPG     IMG_1413.JPG   


My learning challenge is to use Google Docs to make a Water Safety Poster that teaches people how to be safe when they are around water. To help me get some good water safety poster ideas I will:


  1. Talk about the water safety rules with my class.


  1. Ask my Art Teacher “What makes a good poster?”


  1. Look at some posters around our classroom or on the internet. www.artskills.com/postercategories.aspx


Then I will: Draw a simple plan of my water safety poster.


Then I will: Make my water safety poster.


When I finish I will ask my teacher to print a copy of my poster for display and a copy for my Headway folder.




Need some help with Google Doc's ?








No comments:

Post a Comment