Monday 25 July 2016

I'll be back ...









Why are you glad to be back at school?


Troy said “I am glad to be back at school because I miss my mates and I like to hang out with them.”


Dillion said “I am glad to be back at school because I miss my friend.  I want to play basketball with my friend.”


Michael said “I am glad to be back at school because I like to play outside with my friend.”


Katy said “I am glad to be back at school because I want to learn about the Swimming pool.”


Bradley said “I am glad to be back at school because I am looking forward to reading the newspaper at the library.”


Connor said “I am glad to be back at school because I can see my friends.”


Jordan said “I am glad to be back at school because  I want to learn new things.”


Joseph said “I am glad to be back at school because I can use my chromebook.”


Lauren said “I am glad to be back at school because I enjoy coming to school and typing on my chromebook.”


Finn said “I am glad to be back at school because the school holidays are finished.”






No comments:

Post a Comment