Monday 20 July 2015

Edgewater 3 Term 3 Art Assignment = Explore Emotions = Expressionism

The Scream by Edvard Munch



"I was walking down the road with two friends when the sun set; suddenly, the sky turned as red as blood. I stopped and leaned against the fence, feeling unspeakably tired. Tongues of fire and blood stretched over the bluish black fjord. My friends went on walking, while I lagged behind, shivering with fear. Then I heard the enormous infinite scream of nature."

Click the links below to learn more about the art and the artist.


Meaning-of-the-scream-1893-painting-by-edvard-munch.html


Google search = the + scream


Google search=expressionism



The Scream made auction history in 2012 when it was sold for $119,922,500. How much will the artworks we make this term be worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment